Perpetual Guardian Sculpture on the Gulf takes the health and safety of event visitors, artists and volunteers very seriously.
We have operational procedures in place and as part of our commitment to ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable time, we ask that you follow the directions, signage and volunteer instructions along the walkway.
There will be First Aid qualified volunteers along the walkway and all our volunteer stations carry water and first aid kits.
Please ensure you have the following with you on the walk:
- Sufficient water for the duration of the walk (1.5-2hrs)
- Comfortable and practical shoes
- Any emergency medication you may require for pre-existing conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs are required to be on leash at all times on the walkway.
- Participants are responsible for their own belongings while on the walk.
Perpetual Guardian Sculpture on the Gulf organisers have the right to refuse any person the opportunity to walk the Sculpture track if they feel you are not suitably prepared or your health status suggests you may put yourself or other visitors at unnecessary risk. We thank you for your understanding with this.
If you have further questions about safety and responsibility do email us on email@example.com