Brit Bunkley is a NZ/USA citizen. He works in a range of media including print, sculpture, drawings, and installations. He is represented in numerous international collections and has completed a dozen permanent and temporary public art projects.
Recent solo exhibitions include:
- Ghost Shelter 17, Te Uru Waitakere Contemporary Gallery
- Institut für Alles Mögliche / Stützpunkt Teufelsberg, Berlin 2019.
Recent international group exhibitions:
- Sanctioned Array-Other2 Specify at the White Box gallery in NYC
- Rencontres Internationales Paris / Berlin / Madrid at the Centre Pompidou
- Reina Sofia National Museum, Madrid, Spain,
- The Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin; FILE 2019
- SESI’ Cultural Centre Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Moscow Museum of Modern Art where he won third prize for his video Paradox of Plenty.